pronet device drivers

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Fri Dec 11 04:47:51 AEST 1981

>From tjt at mit-vax@mit-xx Fri Dec 11 04:41:53 1981
We (MIT Laboratory for Computer Science) are working on such a driver
to work with the BBN TCP/IP that runs under 4.1BSD in loose
collobaration with Rob Gurwitz of BBN (they also have some Pronet
boards).  We hope to get something usable within a week or so, but
also expect to have some minor difficulty scheduling debugging time
on our machine (hence 1-2 weeks rather than 1-2 days).  If you feel
like taking a crack at the current code, let me know.