pronet device drivers

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Fri Dec 11 01:32:55 AEST 1981

>From purdue!kcs at Berkeley Fri Dec 11 01:25:50 1981
We have recently purchased the pronet network from Proteon in Walthem, MA.
However, I have not been able to find anyone who has or knows of device
drivers for the pronet Unibus control boards.  Do you know of anyone who has,
is working on, is interested in, etc. a device driver for Unix 4.1 BSD on a
VAX 11/780 for the pronet network.  Thank you for your time.
			Kevin Smallwood