Versatec on VAX750?

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Sun Dec 27 17:10:29 AEST 1981

>From decvax!ittvax!swatt at Berkeley Sun Dec 27 16:56:47 1981

Is anyone running a versatec on a VAX750?  We have a site that
is trying to do it, but it doesn't work.  There is a comment in
the driver about some uncertainty about NPR timeouts, which might
work differently on the smaller vax.

The boot configuration stuff finds the versatec at the correct
address, and the "I reset the vectors" message also comes out,
but any attempt to access the device gets EIO errors.

	Address:	177510
	Vector:		200 (reset to 174)

Any replies appreciated.

Thx,