Irma Biren

utzoo!duke!mhtsa!ucbvax!sdcarl!rusty at Berkeley utzoo!duke!mhtsa!ucbvax!sdcarl!rusty at Berkeley
Sat Jun 13 12:22:04 AEST 1981

	From ucbvax!chico!mhuxm!ciss  Mon Jan 19 15:14:15 1981
	to: University of California at San Diego
	    Music Department

	Thank you for your inquiry of Jan. 10 regarding the UNIX
	Time-Sharing System.

	Although we are users of intercomputer mail, we use the
	regular mail for our UNIX distribution correspondence.
	In addition, this directory is dedicated to other software
	projects. Therefore, please send all requests for UNIX
	information via U.S. mail and address them to:

		Mr. A.F. French
		Rm. 2F-128
		Bell Laboratories
		600 Mountain Ave.