*p++ = c

utzoo!duke!mhtsa!eagle!ucbvax!Northlich at SRI-CSL utzoo!duke!mhtsa!eagle!ucbvax!Northlich at SRI-CSL
Fri Jun 12 20:56:54 AEST 1981

We have a new line disc. running on berkeley-UNIX on an 11/70 and
11/23 which does work, and is good for doing block transferrs from
machine to machine.  We can download to an 11/23 running UNIX from
an 11/70 at 4800 baud.  The 11/70 has an able DMAX and the 11/23 has
kl's.  The code is very simple.  This of course does not respond to
the original query about a "fast tty driver", but... I've WONDERED
about all that berknet stuff in the monitor...
/bill
-------