UNIX on the Interdata's

utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!DEDWARDS at USC-ISI utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!DEDWARDS at USC-ISI
Mon Jun 8 13:00:17 AEST 1981

Perkin Elmer (the new name for Interdata) has joined up
with a company called the Wollongong Groupfrom Palo Alto, Ca.
to provide UNIX on the new generation PE machines.  Wollongong
was announced at one of the UNIX conferences was the marketing
company for the Australian 7/32 version.  I believe that
Wollongong is selling a fully supported V7 UNIX.  In fact,
I am going to see a demo down at the local PE offices today
in Rockville, Md.  If anyone wants further nfo, send me a note.

Howard Weiss
-------