UNIX on the Interdata's

utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!cfh at CCA-UNIX utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!cfh at CCA-UNIX
Sat Jun 6 07:34:19 AEST 1981

Can anyone provide some info on the Unix for the Interdata's?
I heard that Interdata announced it at NCC.  Is this the same
Unix that's been floating around for years on the 7/32?  Is
someone supporting it or is a roll-your-own version like in
the days before Berkeley and BBN?  How does it compare to
V7 or V32 on those overpriced underperformanced DEC machines?
As I recall, Interdata doesn't support paging but has more
segments that the VAX, but then again, nothing makes virtual
memory more useful than real memory.