Systems Industries, Inc. Experiences?

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Thu Oct 15 22:27:15 AEST 1981

>From decvax!ittvax!swatt at Berkeley Thu Oct 15 21:53:15 1981

I sent this out before but have seen no sign of it, so I am sending it
out again.  I am interested in any experiences people have had with
Disks and Tape Drives from Systems, Industries.  Running under UNIX.
Specifically their RP07-type disks and their 6450bpi tape drive.

We are in Stratford, Ct. and especially interested in anyone located
within easy visiting range.

Thx.

	- Alan S. Watt (decvax!ittvax!swatt)