Vax->11 C Cross-Compiler

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Thu Oct 15 22:46:24 AEST 1981

>From Mike.Accetta at CMU-10A Thu Oct 15 21:07:38 1981
Evelyn,

   We have a few different versions of such here at CMU.  We also have a
collection of others.  You can contact "John Zsarnay at CMU-10A" if you
have any questions.  He knows most of the details and has done much of
the conversion.  A very quick solution that has also worked for us in
the short term here, is to simply run the 11 compilers in compatibility
mode.  It's a bit slower, but it works.

				- Mike