info-terms

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Oct 27 18:05:53 AEST 1981

>From teklabs!tekmdp!azure!stevenm at Berkeley Tue Oct 27 17:20:22 1981
I just tried to send something to ucbvax!info-terms and it got bounced
back with the following messages:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: tekmdp!teklabs!ucbvax!COMSAT
From: Communications Satellite <COMSAT at MIT-AI>
To: teklabs!tekmdp!azure!stevenm at UCB-C70

 FAILED: Autrey-Huntley at SRI-KL; Recipient name apparently rejected.
	Last reply was: {450 No such mailbox at this site.}
 FAILED: csanford at BBND; Funny reply from foreign host after sending message.
	Last reply was: {455 Account string does not match,PC=5266}
 Failed message follows:
 -------

 ~~~~~end of stuff~~~~~~

and also:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: tekmdp!teklabs!ucbvax!C70.MAILER-DAEMON
From: C70.MAILER-DAEMON at Berkeley

	keller... User unknown

   ----- Unsent message follows -----

 ~~~~~end of stuff~~~~~

Now, there are two things that I would like to
know:

	1) how do I submit something to a random arpa digest
	  (e.g. info-terms) It  my understanding that I just mailed
	  ucbvax!info-terms or whatever

	2) who is the caretaker of this whole mechanism, so I can
	  ask questions like #1 to real people?

s. mcgeady