Multics Tapes

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Oct 27 18:40:06 AEST 1981

>From menlo70!nsc!bill at Berkeley Tue Oct 27 17:55:37 1981
I don't know of any Multics Tape Archive readers, but... I know of
utilities on Multics to read/write UNIX Tar tapes. USGS uses it frequently
to jump between MR 7.6 and the 11/70. Contact Pete Ward (ucbvax!menlo70!ward)
or Barb Bekins (ucbvax!menlo70!bekins) regarding this.

They also have a Eclipse version if you have the DG blues...

		Bill Jolitz.

PS. If you must know, the Multics version is in PL/1 , the Eclipse version
in FTN & ASM. The Eclipses are also being scrapped soon, so hurry....