uucp maps..heres us

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Thu Oct 15 23:46:34 AEST 1981

>From decvax!duke!unc!cma at Berkeley Thu Oct 15 20:31:45 1981
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC) is tied into the WORLD
currently (10/9/81) through the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
(UNC-CH) who in turn is tied in through Duke University.   Our system is
known locally as the   web40   (a-la Charlotte's web) and is an 11/40.

Within 30 days, however, the Microelectronics Center for North Carolina
will be bringing twin Vaxen on-line.   At that time our path will run
thru MCNC's system to Duke to the WORLD. (At this time i don't believe MCNC
has picked the machine names)

So, now our path is    duke!unc!web40   , but will shortly  be changed to
		duke!(?)!web40
Good luck with your pathmap; please send me a copy when complete. Thanks.
	C. Michael Allen, Computer Engineering, UNCC
		web40!cma