mail flame

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Oct 28 11:54:37 AEST 1981

>From MBM at MIT-XX Wed Oct 28 11:05:33 1981
Sorry, but I dont know who really maintains this list.  On second
thought, this way I can find out how many people agree:

---> I strongly urge NO NOTIFICATION OF ANY KIND about who did
or did not get messages broadcast to this mailing list!
I say, hear, hear, to utzoo!henry's remarks about the irony
of the whole thing. You'd think this was info-cobol.

 ...allright, I'll crawl back under my rock for awhile.
-------