Printronix printer

utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!vax135!lime!we13!we53!glm utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!vax135!lime!we13!we53!glm
Mon Apr 26 10:49:59 AEST 1982

Has anyone written any UNIX software to make use of the graphics mode of
a PRINTRONIX printer?

We are running 4.2 USG and have a P600 Printronix printer connected through
a parellel interface.   We would like to use the printer to printout the
system activity graph (sag) but need software to interface.

                                     Gary Mann  - Western Electric
                                            St. Louis, MO
                                         ..!lime!we13!we53!glm
                                                   or