PDP-11 assembly language programming environment

utzoo!decvax!duke!harpo!floyd!vax135!cornell!ozalp utzoo!decvax!duke!harpo!floyd!vax135!cornell!ozalp
Thu Apr 29 14:47:33 AEST 1982

Having failed in ``net.cse,'' I am trying more popular groups:

	We would like to teach PDP-11 assembly language programming in
an undergraduate architecture course here at Cornell.  We are looking
for a nice environment to run on either a DEC-2060 (under TOPS 20),
TERAK (LSI-11), or an IBM 370 (under VM/CMS).
	It is desirable for this environment to include a macro
assembler, a symbolic-interactive debugger and a PDP-11 simulator
(for hosts other than the TERAK) or an integrated PDP-11 interpreter
that includes interactive debugging/tracing facilities.
	We would greatly appreciate any information about the existence
of such a system.

	- Ozalp Babaoglu
	  vax135!cornell!ozalp or
	  ozalp.cornell at udel