DZ/KMC Assisted MUX Problems, Anyone?

utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!vax135!lime!we13!rjk utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!vax135!lime!we13!rjk
Thu Apr 29 14:06:03 AEST 1982

Is anybody else using this configuration out there?  I would like to start
up a dialogue with a couple of folks that are doing this.  In particular,
I would like to see how people are handling the dreaded "dzb:" problem. We
have 4 11/70's that occasionally print the message:  dzb: 17 17777 17777
on the console.  After that, there is ONLY one recovery:  Halt, Init, Boot.
It is one of the worst-designed, most shoved-under-the-carpet blunder on
the part of the developers that I have seen yet.  Sheesh.  Any takers?

							Randy King
							..we13!rjk