Graphics Library Question

utzoo!decvax!cca!jr at BBN-UNIX utzoo!decvax!cca!jr at BBN-UNIX
Sun Apr 25 10:00:32 AEST 1982

From: John Robinson <jr at BBN-UNIX>
I have been a happy user of termcap and its associated libraries.  What
I would like to know is whether a similar things exists for
color-graphics terminals, and to announce my intetntion of building
such a thing if not.  In other words, I am looking for a
terminal-independent library of (color) graphics routines.

I would also appreciate any pointers, demos or personal recollections
about the Ramtek 6212, Chromatics CG series, or AED 512.  Thanks in
advance for your help.

/jr