electronic spread sheets

sri-unix!sdcsvax!wallen at NPRDC sri-unix!sdcsvax!wallen at NPRDC
Wed Feb 24 20:02:52 AEST 1982

Does anyone have any experience with electronic
spread sheet programs that run under Unix?  (I.e.
VisiCalc (tm) type programs)?  We are currently
thinking about trying either ViewComp by UniSoft
or T/Maker II by Lifeboat Associates.  Any experiences
positive/negative with either of theses?  Pointers to
other products would also be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Mark Wallen
(wallen at nprdc or ucbvax!sdcsvax!wallen)