multiple databases

utzoo!decvax!duke!mcnc!unc!smb utzoo!decvax!duke!mcnc!unc!smb
Wed Jan 20 16:03:39 AEST 1982

I have a program that needs multiple databases (using libdbm) in each
run.  Looking at the manual page, I don't see any way to do that.
(a) has anyone hacked it so that fetch, store, etc., take some sort
of parameter; (b) failing that, has anyone implemented a dbmclose
routine -- my application will access each database in turn; (c) will
anything break if I just reissue the dbminit call (other than losing
a pair of file descriptors)?