F4P v. V7?

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!menlo70!sri-unix!sdyer at BBN-UNIX utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!menlo70!sri-unix!sdyer at BBN-UNIX
Mon Jan 4 19:28:46 AEST 1982

From: Steve Dyer <sdyer at BBN-UNIX>
At Harvard, we converted from V6 to V7, including F4P.
CULC will provide an upgrade to V7 for a small fee, if you already have
a F4P V6 license.

Remember, you need the upgrade, and can't just port over the
binaries of the compiler (or your compiled programs, for that matter)
because the OTS I/O library uses the new "stat" and "seek" system calls.

We didn't have any problems with the new compiler, but
if you have any problems, Robert Bradbury at CULC should be able to
help you clear them up.

Regards,
Steve Dyer