SRI serial line file transfer protocol

sri-unix!farber at UDel-Relay sri-unix!farber at UDel-Relay
Wed Mar 10 19:40:17 AEST 1982

The MMDF mail and link level  protocol has been implemented
at UD in a PASCAL version which has successfully
run on the DEC 10 and will be run under the Burroughs Pascal and the
HP 3000 Pascal.

It is my plans to also bring the code up on several personal systems
as sson as I can lay my hands on them. This code provides all the
services of a MMDF "Slave" site and should be easy to convert
to a Assertive mode of operation.

Currently we are doing FTP via the MMDF phone channel using the
rcvalert features of the MMDF system. One of CSNETs plans are
to fully implement such Phonenet FTP capabilities.

Dave