rm ABC*

utzoo!decvax!genrad!wjh12!foxvax1!brunix!rayssd!ras utzoo!decvax!genrad!wjh12!foxvax1!brunix!rayssd!ras
Fri Apr 8 13:02:59 AEST 1983

Forgive me if I am mis-interpreting the problem, but if it
is how to remove a file with a weird (binary,high-bit,control,or other)
character in its name, I have been able to deal with things like
that with a standard "rm" command.
	The procedure is to use "rm -ir" on the parent directory
of the strangely-named file, answering "no" for each non-offending
file.  When it comes around to the file under question, then answer "y"
and the file will be removed.
	Granted, this could potentially remove files erroneously (a
slip of the finger), or could involve answeringg a large number of
"rm" questions, but for the number of times that it comes up,....

Ralph Shaw			decvax!brunix!rayssd!ras