782 UNIX

Armando P. Stettner aps at decvax.UUCP
Thu Aug 25 23:17:27 AEST 1983

Especially to Mark Weiser:
I have put 4.1 on a VAX-11/782.  I started with George Gobles code
for the Purdue VAX.  The same kernel image will boot and run on a
730, 750, 780, Purdue VAX, and a 782.  If you want it and are really
going to use it, you can send me a tape and I will put the kernel
source on it.  (Of course you have to include a copy of your source
license and it must be a 32V or better (that means later).)

	Armando P. Stettner
	Digital Equipment Corp.
	MK2-1/H10
	Continental Blvd.
	Merrimack, NH, 03054

There are no plans to move the stuff to 4.2 but George has indicated
that he might do it.
	aps.