configuring and booting 4.1bsd

Spencer W. Thomas thomas at utah-gr.UUCP
Sun Aug 14 11:47:07 AEST 1983

We have no DZ on our vax systems.  We get the same message from the vmunix
make, except it complains about a dz-something-or-other symbol.  My
understanding is that ucb is being clever here, and putting frequently
accessed symbols near the front of the namelist, so ps and friends will
run faster.  The rearrangement program looks for certain symbols, and if
it doesn't find them, complains.  Nothing to worry about.

=Spencer