booting 4.1c from a uda50!

Chris Kent kent at decwrl.UUCP
Thu Aug 25 15:34:05 AEST 1983

There is indeed a problem; several people have sent me the fix, and it
now all works. The general scheme of things is that because of the file
system change, the boot program got much larger, and the movc3 loop
to clear out bss wasn't sufficient to do it all. There are other
problems as well.

I have complete fixes; if you NEED them, drop me a note, and I'll send
you a copy. Otherwise, be content that you don't have the problem. It's
too much to send out to everyone (207 lines).

Thanks to all,
chris