'factor' program (4.2bsd)

George Sicherman colonel at sunybcs.UUCP
Fri Dec 9 06:35:41 AEST 1983

I just tried out the 4.2bsd version of factor(1), which is designed
to replace the PDP11 assembler version in V7.  It seems to run a good
deal slower than our local version, and also doesn't handle numbers
as large.  (The V7 version could do up to 2^56.)

So I'm posting our source to net.sources.  I'm also posting the manual
page there, since 4.2bsd doesn't seem to have one.
			George Sicherman
			...seismo!rochester!rocksvax!sunybcs!colonel