secretmail and proper credit

davidson at sdcsvax.UUCP davidson at sdcsvax.UUCP
Wed Dec 7 09:38:29 AEST 1983

In addition to being considered breakable, I understand that the method used
for UNIX secretmail will not not support digital signatures.  Does anyone
know of a replacement for secretmail without these deficiencies, either
available now, or in the offing?

I'm glad someone mentioned the elimination of authors from the Berkeley
UNIX manual.  I've never heard anyone mention this except to complain
about it.  Is anyone on the Berkeley UNIX project listening?  (They might
also restore the dates of when each document was last modified.)

-Greg