new Unix neophytes newsgroup

govern at houxf.UUCP govern at houxf.UUCP
Tue Jun 7 08:19:42 AEST 1983

The problem with separating "neophyte-wizards" from "real-wizards" is
that the real wizards will presumably not read "neophyte-wizards",
and neophytes with unanswered questions will therefore ask them on
net.real-wizards.

	There is a real need for an on-line consulting service, and
unix-wizards has so far contributed to this function.  If I have a
problem I can't answer, I'm not likely to submit it to
"net.people-just-as-dumb-as-myself", although I do tend to ask
USG-related questions on btl.unix and Berkeley questions on
unix-wizards.

			Bill Stewart, houxf!hoscf!bill