backlog

jbray%bbn-unix at sri-unix.UUCP jbray%bbn-unix at sri-unix.UUCP
Fri Jun 10 00:00:11 AEST 1983

From:  James Bray <jbray at bbn-unix>

I would agree with MHARRIS at bbnf; I myself am interested in what could be called
systems-type stuff (the kernel, compiler, microcode and architecture, etc.) and
network stuff. At this point I get a lot of stuff (like ???TROFF???) that I
just delete without reading, which is not to say that there is anything wrong
with it, but rather that if there were some set of sublists that covered the
topics I was interested in, I would probably just subscribe to them, and save
myself and the net some time and energy.