me macros with device independent troff?

utzoo!decvax!genrad!linus!allegra!eagle!mhtsa!alice!npoiv!houxm!ihnp4!we13!burl!duke!unc!gb utzoo!decvax!genrad!linus!allegra!eagle!mhtsa!alice!npoiv!houxm!ihnp4!we13!burl!duke!unc!gb
Wed May 11 13:03:30 AEST 1983

Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site alice.UUCP
Date:Wed, 11-May-83 13:03:30 EDT

We have recently installed device independent troff and have found that
the -me macro package that comes with 4.1BSD does not work properly.
It sometimes goes into an internal loop even on short input.  It
doesn't loop every time.  (I have heard that the same input will loop
sometimes and not other times but I haven't seen this behavior with my
own eyes).

Has anyone else had this problem?  Does any one have a version of the
-me macros that work with device independent troff?

	Gary Bishop
	gb.unc at UDEL-RELAY
	duke!unc!gb