VAX DR11B drivers

utzoo!decvax!genrad!wjh12!foxvax1!brunix!rayssd!dhb utzoo!decvax!genrad!wjh12!foxvax1!brunix!rayssd!dhb
Wed May 11 13:55:59 AEST 1983

I have written a document (for our own internal use) which describes
all the entry points in a device driver, what arguments they receive,
what they are supposed to do, and how they relate to each other.  If
you would like I can mail you a copy of it.  The manual is specific to
4.1BSD but things like open/close should be the same on most systems.
There is supposedly a manual similar to this from Berkeley, but I have
never seen it.  If anyone else is interested in this, let me know and
if there is sufficient interest I will post it to the net.

	Dave Brierley, {allegra | decvax!brunix}!rayssd!dhb

P.S. we also have a DR11B driver for an NTDS interface to a UYK-7
computer (a Navy machine) which I can send you.  Your driver will
probably be different but things like setting commands in the csr
and all the equates for the bit definitions should be similar.