Want Info on ditroff, pic, and ideal

john9 at garfield.UUCP john9 at garfield.UUCP
Tue May 31 01:27:59 AEST 1983

	Does anybody have any information on ditroff, pic, and ideal.
In particular, I would like to know how to get any of these, or whether
they come with System V or 4.2BSD.  I have only a vague idea of what
pic or ideal do, so could you please tell me.  Our university has a few
Santec Variflex printers, a few Bitgraphs, and is thinking of getting a
laser printer.  If anybody has any ditroff drivers for the first two, could
you please let me know.

					John Rochester

			{decvax!utcsrgv,allegra}!garfield!john9