Berkeley Flame

eric at aplvax.UUCP eric at aplvax.UUCP
Fri Nov 11 00:26:52 AEST 1983

	Can anyone tell me just who is minding the store now at
Berkeley? At Toronto, Mike O'Dell got up and stated that things
were settling down, and that he would be in charge of 4.2. But
now I hear word that he is out here on the East Coast (or is
this a different O'Dell?). I guess we will find out in January,
but I am kind of interested, and we have been having mucho problems
with licensing, and finding out just what is on the distribution tape
in the way of drivers (I will grant that ours is not one of the
easiest licenses ever to be granted). The impression we got was that
there really wasn't anybody with firm control right now. Just what
is going on?

--
					eric
					...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!eric