none

KenWhaley at BRL-VGR.ARPA KenWhaley at BRL-VGR.ARPA
Sat Oct 22 02:57:31 AEST 1983

:Re: editor for /usr/lib/vfont

	We are near completion of a font editor for the /usr/lib/vfont
font files.  It is text oriented, and thus will work with any terminal
that can run on UNIX, with any text editor.
	Indeed the glyphs look better on some terminals than on others, and
it's not intended to be used for designing fonts: just for "cleaning up"
obvious mistakes in character sets.  For example, one of our bracket-building
characters is simply TOO SHORT...it's missing some bits.  Some other features
will be: move glyphs between fonts; move the baseline and width markers
around; etc.
	We hope to release it with some version of BSD.  Address any questions
or comments (or suggestions!) to:

whaley at lbl-csam
ucbvax!lbl-csam!whaley

		-- Kenneth Whaley