none

wise%seismo at cal-unix.UUCP wise%seismo at cal-unix.UUCP
Wed Oct 19 11:06:57 AEST 1983

Please delete me and delete Rick Wilder (rlgvax!cal-unix!rick at seismo) from
the mailing list.  rlgvax has complained about the volume of information.
However, having seen what's on the unix-wizards list, I've been able to
convince the powers-that-be to let us subscribe to net.unix-wizards.  I
apologize for causing you the work of adding then deleting me.  Rick Wilder
should be sending you a similar message, if you have doubts about removing
his name on my say-so.  Thanks for your help.

Rick Wise