nroff terminal drivers - more help needed

Chris Maltby chris at basser.SUN
Sat Apr 7 04:25:16 AEST 1984

    > This shows up time and time again when you try to run (or, god
    > forbid, sell) Unix on a single-drive micro with floppy backup.  Take
    > a look at the documentation; it reeks of non-professionalism in both
    > the programming and the documentation itself.

Some of us like it that way, you know.  I don't think anyone ever thought
that ATT (or especially Bell Labs) had some responsibilty to make life easy
for morons. (Boo-hoo).

Innovative programmers need salesmen sitting on them like they need more
orifices in their skulls.

My case rests.

Chris Maltby
University of Sydney