DR-11W driver

Lyle McElhaney lmc at denelcor.UUCP
Sat Apr 7 04:56:58 AEST 1984

I have received a DR-11W driver for a Metheus Omega400 display controller.
Its advertized as a 4.1bsd controller. Does anyone have a 4.2 conversion,
or any tips on doing the conversion myself? I don't know what kind of
interface is offered by the driver, so I don't know how applicable
this driver may be to other uses.

If anyone else out there is running Metheus equipment, please drop a line
and let me know who you are. I've got a feeling about this one.....
--
		Lyle McElhaney
		(hao,brl-bmd,nbires,csu-cs,scgvaxd)!denelcor!lmc