Need downloader to RSX-11M (gasp)

Chris Boylan boylan at dicomed.UUCP
Tue Apr 24 08:20:06 AEST 1984

I'm looking for a method, program or package that will allow me to
down load text files to an RSX-11M machine on a serial port at
high speed (~9600).  Reliably of course.  I don't have to have
binary file capability.  I am running on a UNIX host.

I have a program now that works at low speeds but I am unable
to avoid losing chars at anything approaching a decent baud rate.

I am will to pay $$$ for a working program.

Any help will but much appreciated...

	Chris Boylan
	{uwvax | we13 | ihnp4!umn-cs}!dicomed!boylan
	612-887-7905
	DICOMED Corp.
	1120 East 80 ST. Suite 101
	Minneapolis MN 55420