micro/workstation query

R. Curtis Jackson rcj at burl.UUCP
Tue Apr 24 02:17:33 AEST 1984

I have a friend who is the production manager for a small electronics
firm.  They are having bad software problems with some outside vendor
programs on their old IBM System 34, and are thinking about going to
networked micros instead.  They do everything from inventory to purchase
orders to [not sure on this one] possibly some process monitoring.

If any of you companies out there who make this sort of thing want to
send me any info, that is fine by me -- I'll pass it on.  But what I am
really looking for is experiences from people who have used network
X or workstation Y.  Thanks to everyone in advance, and please send via
electronic mail, to:
--

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3313 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ ihnp4 ulysses cbosgd clyde ]!burl!rcj