4.2bsd panic: segmentation fault, HELP!!

Martin Lee Schoffstall schoff at cadmus.UUCP
Thu Aug 30 01:43:04 AEST 1984

I am trying to boot from the mini-root during loading of my VAX
with 4.2bsd.  Console output looks like:

	4.2 BSD UNIX #9 ............
	real mem = 4190208
	trap type 8, code = 35ad, pc = 80020fe0
	panic: Segmentation fault

Looking at the doc isn't very illumative for me.  My configuration is
the following:

	Emulex TC11 controller & cipher streamer pretending to be a TS11
	SC750 + 2 Eagles (0= SysV 1=4.2bsd) pretendig to be an RM80
	1 DMF32
	1 DZ

If any one has any helpful hints let me know please.

marty

{decvax!wivax,bbncca,seismo,linus}!cadmus!schoff