Is there a RAM disk for 4.2 BSD ???

russell at muddcs.UUCP russell at muddcs.UUCP
Sat Aug 4 00:07:22 AEST 1984

[plplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplplp]

	I was wondering if anyone has a RAM disk for 4.2 BSD running
on a VAX 750.  We have 5 Meg, so there is plenty to go around.  I'd
thought we could put /tmp on the RAM disk to save a little time (and
disk head wear) on compiles, etc.  Any experience with this sort of
thing out there ??
--

		Russell Shilling
		{allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!scgvaxd!muddcs