In search of the mythical 2.9

Sean Byrne sean at garfield.UUCP
Mon Jan 30 05:20:29 AEST 1984

Well, we've all stopped asking/yelling/complaining about
when the **** is 4.2.   Most of us have it by now.

And now we've reached that time again when we must all
shout "Hey, where the **** is 2.9?"  You know, that Berkeley
operating system for small Pdp 11's ???  If my long term memory
serves me correctly, it was supposed to have been here last
... sometime last March I do believe.  Anyway if any of you
out there do hear anything about it (rumors/malicious lies)
please let me know.  Thanks.

--
Sean Byrne 	Memorial University of NF	St. John's, Nfld
UUCP:	{allegra, ihnp4, utcsrgv}!garfield!sean