net.sources archive

chris at umcp-cs.UUCP chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Mon Jan 16 10:59:56 AEST 1984

We could provide limited (and I mean *limited*) access to net.sources
by linking the directory to ~anonymous/net.sources, but we don't have
the disk space to archive nor the person-time to give names to any of
the files, so everything would be by Usenet-News-Index-Number and
retrieval would be a pain.  If I get any "yes" answers I'll make the
link.  Our site name is MARYLAND.
--
In-Real-Life: Chris Torek, Univ of MD Comp Sci
CSNet:	chris at umcp-cs		ARPA:	chris.umcp-cs at CSNet-Relay