My super spooler

John M Collins M.A. jmc at jimlad.UUCP
Fri Jul 20 05:14:34 AEST 1984

Phew!  18 enquiries in 6 days.  I shall post a spec in net.sources tomorrow.
In meantime if interested try to mail your Postal Address to me if you want
something urgently. Some of my attempts to reply are failing.

One important point which might rule it out for some people is that it relies
on a FIFO (named-pipe) file & would require some extensive changes to get
round it.

The one person who is using it apart from me is very pleased.

I am a little reluctant to post the entire source to net.sources as I only
have a 300 baud line and it is 6500 lines long.

I think I should like to ask something in view of the amount of development
time I have put into it - not much, but I do work on my own and have a mortgage
and UNIX boxes to support.

Oh yes - I wrote all the code myself - no bits of any other software. I even
wrote a full-screen-edit big-character-table generator.

Have fun

	John Collins.