Help needed. A way to remove queued

ajs at hpfcla.UUCP ajs at hpfcla.UUCP
Tue Jul 10 00:05:00 AEST 1984

> Is there someone out there with a shell script, or awk, or whatever,
> to remove queued uucp requests.

Some  months  ago I posted a  program,  uuls(1),  which  would  help you
immensely.  It lists  your  spool  directory  grouped  by  transactions,
orphans,  and others, and also has an option to show you  "meanings"  of
transactions.  You can  easily  redirect  this to a file and use that to
construct rm commands.

The  program  does  not run on  4.2BSD,  as far as I know,  nor  does it
support the  Honey-Danber  version of uucp.  If someone has  modified it
for either of these cases, I'd like to  incorporate  the changes  into a
single master version.

Alan Silverstein, Hewlett-Packard Fort Collins Systems Division, Colorado
{ihnp4 | hplabs}!hpfcla!ajs, 303-226-3800 x3053, N 40 31'31" W 105 00'43"