/bin/sh feature? --- more lossage

bsafw at ncoast.UUCP bsafw at ncoast.UUCP
Tue Jul 31 14:35:57 AEST 1984

	The manual for /bin/sh states (on our system, at least) that $ and `
are BOTH active in here documents UNLESS the EOF string is quoted.  The shar
maker script I wrote on our system uses this to its advantage.  BTW, I have
made good use of both $ and ` in here documents -- it's far from a useless
kludge.
--
		Brandon Allbery: decvax!cwruecmp{!atvax}!bsafw
		  6504 Chestnut Road, Independence, OH 44131

		  Witness, n.  To watch and learn, joyously.