program to call me at home

Stephen J. Hartley hartley at uvm-cs.UUCP
Wed Jul 11 03:49:02 AEST 1984

  Thank you, everyone, for pointing out that the System V program "ct" is the
kind of thing that I am looking for.  I got it off of our release 2 tape, and
looked at the code.  Unfortunately, ct does not have the support for different
kinds of ACU's, as far as I could tell, that 4.2 BSD uucp and tip does.  What I
may end up doing is putting an option in uucp so that it can spawn a getty.
  Has anybody tried to get "ct" to work under 4.2?
--
"If that's true, then I'm the Pope!"		Stephen J. Hartley
USENET:	decvax!dartvax!uvm-gen!uvm-cs!hartley	The University of Vermont