...be glad your version doesn't do this.

BLARSON at USC-ECLB.ARPA BLARSON at USC-ECLB.ARPA
Sat Jun 16 19:35:14 AEST 1984

From:  Bob Larson <BLARSON at USC-ECLB.ARPA>

Gee... and I thought the only way to get more disk space was to buy another
disk drive.  (On all systems I know of, deleting files makes more UNUSED disk
space, but does not "get more disk space")  Sure, asking the system
administrator is a valid answer IF the user doing the asking is not the
system administrator.

This reminds me of convincing tops-10 6.03 that I was using a negative
amount of disk storage.

Bob Larson <Blarson at Usc-Eclb>
-------