Beehive Info Request

rdefran at APG-3.ARPA rdefran at APG-3.ARPA
Wed Jun 27 03:06:07 AEST 1984

From:  Robin DeFranks STEAP-MI 5656 <rdefran at APG-3.ARPA>

Dear Wizards of Netlend:

    I am trying to write an Initialization File for a Beehive
DM5/5A Terminal and a Beehive Micro B, Series DM30 Terminal so
the users can utilize Pen.  My biggest problem is being able to
create the bottom window.  The graphic character sequence in the
operating manuals are vague.

    I would appreciate any suggestions or examples.  I am not on
your mailing list, but would appreciate being added.

    Anything you have would surely be appreciated. You can send
any helpful information to rdefran at apg-3.

    Thankyou.

                      Robin DeFranks
                      Management Information Systems Office