How do you increase the number of files ???

Dale Anglin dale at mddc.UUCP
Tue Jun 5 01:55:44 AEST 1984

In our application programming, we need to utilize more files than allowed
within the kernal.  I have been told that the kernal contains code which
relies on 5-bit entry tables.  Could anyone give some advice on the procedures
involved in this change and a rough estimate of the routines affected and the
time envolved.

Any comments and/or suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance...

Dale Anglin
Management Decisions Development Corp.
7209 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, Ohio   45014
(513)874-6464

...{ucbvax,decvax,inhp4,mhuxi}!cbosgd!mddc!dale			(uucp)
cbosgd!mddc!dale at BERKELEY					(arpa)